Find out how our Military Claims Lawyers can help you...
We act on behalf of members of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, the NAAFI, and their families in personal injury, clinical negligence and employment claims. These may be cases arising from injury or death:
- on exercise both in the UK and abroad
- on operations such as OP TELIC (Iraq) and OP HERRICK (Afghanistan) - which did not occur in the heat of battle
- in road traffic accidents
- due to harassment/bullying
- as a result of negligent medical or dental treatment in the UK, Germany, Cyprus and wherever service personnel and/or their families are based.
Our Specialist Solicitors Represent Armed Forces Personnel
We also represent service personnel in the Employment Tribunal who have been subjected to race and/or sex discrimination.
Our solicitors act for claimants based anywhere in the UK serving clients in Richmond, Gare Loch, and Catterick army bases and in and around London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds and Liverpool. We also act for clients overseas including Beilefeld and Westfalen Garrison in Germany, and bases in Bahrain, Cyprus, Gibraltar and Brunei. We are willing to travel to see clients.
Legal Aid is not available but we can advise about funding cases through Legal Expenses Insurance or Conditional Fee Agreements, sometimes known as 'no win, no fee' agreements.
Contact our military claims solicitors