Employees have rights… Employers have obligations…
Employment is an area of law that changes almost constantly. But employment contracts and employment-related matters are fundamentally important to the happy and successful working life of every individual. The good news is that Scott-Moncrieff boasts some of the most highly-rated employment law solicitors in the country.
We know employment law. We’re on top of the most recent changes. And we believe it’s vital that people can assert their rights and defend their position as an employee when they start a new job and as they make progress in their career.
Of course, we recognise that some matters can be resolved through consultation and mediation. But we can also identify when an issue needs accelerating to ensure your case is heard.
Our employment lawyers offer services for individuals and employers throughout England and Wales, including London, Cardiff, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Southampton, Winchester, Brighton, Surrey, Manchester, Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, Cheshire and Birmingham.
Your Expert Team of Employment Law Solicitors in England & Wales
Many people count on Scott-Moncrieff’s employment lawyers to identify the very best approach and to take action swiftly so that their best interests are protected. We’ll be on your side every step of the way. Our employment law solicitors will:
- negotiate the best terms for your contract when you start a new job or are offered a new position, helping you achieve the best outcome when you’re contemplating a possible new employment contract.
- advise when your employment circumstances change: checking the applicability of specific clauses which could have a long-term effect on your position, including when you move jobs.
- represent you in all aspects of your employment and compensation dispute, in the Employment Tribunal and the County and High Courts.
Our Unit at a glance: Employment Law for Individuals & Employers
The Employment Law Unit at Scott-Moncrieff is an outstanding team that has worked in every area of employment law, giving the best legal advice to people on all aspects of their working life, including:
- employment contracts
- directors’ service contracts
- disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Restrictive Covenants and non-compete issues
- confidentiality agreements and restraints of trade
- redundancy and restructuring
- settlement agreements
- unfair dismissal ( including constructive and wrongful dismissals)
- maternity and paternity rights
- flexible working
- discrimination – sex, race, age, religion, sexual orientation
- Domestic and European Works Councils
- Employment Tribunals appeals and court proceedings
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Redundancy and Restructuring
Contact our Employment Solicitors, London,
We serve clients all over England, including London, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Kent, Wirral, Merseyside, Manchester and Cheshire