Our care home law specialists offer comprehensive business law advice to meet the legal needs of social care providers from care homes, nursing homes, residential homes, and domiciliary care providers.
Social care businesses require a diverse range of legal advice, often urgently. Whether you need advice about growing your business through a takeover or managing the challenges of a health and safety investigation or adverse CQC report, our care home specialists can provide you with the full range of business law expertise.
The care home sector is facing challenges. It has never been more important to have the right lawyers on hand when you need them to provide you with the honed commercial and sector-specific regulatory legal advice you require. If you need legal assistance with your care home business, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3972 9011 or complete our online enquiry form.
Care home solicitors - legal advice for care homes
Our care home specialists focus on providing clear legal advice covering the essentials you need to know to maintain regulatory compliance and make a commercial success of your business.
With our care home team of solicitors, you get all the legal expertise you need through our team working holistically with you to provide joined-up business solutions.
Who does Scott-Moncrieff help?
Our specialists have in-depth experience in acting for:
- Care homes ranging from those with multi-million-pound turnovers to family-run homes
- Nursing homes
- Supported and assisted living homes for those with severe or moderate learning difficulties or complex or high support needs
- Domiciliary home care providers and agencies
- Independent hospitals and hospices
- Children's homes and fostering agencies
As care home law specialists, we recognise that whatever the nature of your social care provision business, you need fast, accurate, and comprehensive legal advice that is solutions-based.
Care home sector expertise
We can help you with the full range of social care provision legal advice, including the following:
COMPANY & COMMERCIAL
- Social provider company formation
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial property
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Regulatory and Compliance
DISPUTES, ADR & MEDIATION
HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE REGULATION
- Appealing to the First-tier tribunal (CQC and Ofsted)
- Challenging CQC or Ofsted inspection reports
- Applying for Registration and representations to CQC Notice of Proposal to Refuse Registration
- Challenging CQC Fixed Penalty Notices, 'Letters of Intent' and Warning Notices
- Fee disputes and care home contracts
EMPLOYMENT LAW FOR BUSINESS
- Employment law
- Unfair dismissal
- Disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
INSOLVENCY AND RESTRUCTURING
If you need our assistance with your care home business law needs, then please contact us.
Contact Our Specialist Care Home Solicitors
With substantial business law experience Scott-Moncrieff understands the importance of having business lawyers you can trust to deliver the legal services you require, whether that is corporate advice or regulatory advice to minimise the reputational and financial damage a complaint or a safeguarding investigation could create for your care home business.
If you want expert, efficient and transparent legal advice from care home solicitors who will take the time to understand your business needs and priorities and act on them, then Scott-Moncrieff is here to help.