The commercial property unit at Scott-Moncrieff works with businesses large and small, to provide tailored and practical commercial property advice, in relation to real estate assets, owned or occupied. We also offer our legal services and advise Public Bodies, Local Authorities, Charities, Ecclesiastical Bodies and Schools.
Our highly professional and dedicated team offer comprehensive commercial property services that focus on protecting our clients’ best interests and reputations. Get in touch now for a free initial, no-obligation consultation.
Our commercial property law services
We offer a broad range of advice and services, including:
- Property sales and acquisitions (freehold and leasehold) for corporate occupiers, investors and developers in relation to all manner of commercial property (offices, retail, industrial, leisure and agricultural/rural)
- Property development, including development agreements and joint ventures, forward sale agreements, options, overage agreements etc
- Construction Law, including Building Contracts, Professional Appointments, Warranties, dispute resolution
- Commercial landlord and tenant services and advice including dispute resolution as required
- Commercial leases
- Property disputes
- Secured lending
- Planning (including planning agreements) and environmental law
- Charity, Ecclesiastical and Education property expertise
Our lawyers can give presentations on topics concerning commercial property and real estate issues.
Experienced commercial property lawyers
Our commercial property team have over 30 years of experience advising commercial clients on all types of property transactions. We will be happy to meet with you to develop a comprehensive understanding of your requirements and commercial objectives, taking the time to get to know both you and your business.
Our commercial property solicitors are approachable and dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the very best legal advice when they need it. The commercial property service we provide is integrated with our broader commercial practice, allowing us to draw on an extensive range of legal expertise to deal with any problem your business encounters.
How we support our clients
Our commercial property solicitors will manage the progress of your transaction, working carefully to make sure that we meet all of your commercial needs, ambitions and deadlines. We appreciate the complex challenges that come with operating your own business and will do everything possible to provide you with peace of mind and value for money, tailoring our advice to meet your requirements and expectations.
We will go the extra mile to ensure that your financial and commercial interests are protected, reducing risk and your exposure to liability wherever possible. Whatever your business with us, our specialist lawyers can guide you through the complexities and pitfalls of the commercial property sector with care and certainty.
Contact our Commercial Property Lawyers in London
We offer a comprehensive range of commercial property legal services for clients across London. For more information or to arrange an initial appointment, get in touch via our online enquiry form or call our team now on 0207 841 1099 .