The commercial property unit at Scott-Moncrieff works with businesses large and small, to provide tailored and practical commercial property advice, in relation to real estate assets, owned or occupied. We also offer our legal services and advise Public Bodies, Local Authorities, Charities, Ecclesiastical Bodies and Schools.
Our highly professional and dedicated team offer comprehensive commercial property services that focus on protecting our clients’ best interests and reputations. Get in touch now for a free initial, no-obligation consultation.
Our Commercial Property Law Services
We offer a broad range of advice and services, including:
- Property sales and acquisitions (freehold and leasehold) for corporate occupiers, investors and developers in relation to all manner of commercial property (offices, retail, industrial, leisure and agricultural/rural);
- Property development, including development agreements and joint ventures, forward sale agreements, options, overage agreements etc;
- Construction Law, including Building Contracts, Professional Appointments, Warranties, dispute resolution.
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant services and advice including dispute resolution as required;
- Secured lending;
- Planning (including planning agreements) and environmental law;
- Charity, Ecclesiastical and Education Property expertise.
Our lawyers can give presentations on topics concerning commercial property and real estate issues.