Scott-Moncrieff's commercial property unit takes instruction to act in a wide variety of commercial property matters involving both sales and acquisitions of land and property. Whatever the nature of your transaction, we will work hard to ensure that it is handled carefully from the outset through to completion. Whether you have an extensive portfolio of commercial properties or are looking to invest in commercial premises for the first time, we have the skills, knowledge and experience to guide you through every stage. Contact us to find out how we can help.
Purchasing and selling commercial property
We can offer legal advice on all types of commercial property transactions, including:
- Property portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- Acquiring commercial sites for commercial use
- Purchasing sites for industrial use
- Purchasing land for residential use
- Purchasing sites for retail use
- Purchasing brownfield sites
We have a full understanding of the complexities involved in the sale and acquisition of both freehold and leasehold commercial property. To ensure the best outcome for you and your business, we can provide advice on matters such as:
- Contract terms
- Property surveys
- Property funding and security
- Environmental and planning law
- Commercial property dispute resolution
Our commercial property team can guide you through the process of negotiating contracts and reviewing titles, reporting any issues relevant to the transaction and obtaining consents as required. Our dedication and attention to detail allow us to ensure that your transaction will go smoothly.